BE A PART OF THE FRIENDS
As a registered charitable organization, we rely on donations and memberships to continue achieving our goals. Membership is open to anyone interested in collaborating with the Friends and the Provincial Government’s National Historic Site in the ongoing development of the St. Ann’s Academy site, heritage grounds and building, various projects and the Interpretive Centre.
Members elect the Executive Board at the Annual General Meeting, usually held annually in late Spring.
It would be our pleasure to have you join us in caring for this site and developing its potential as a favoured place of locals and visitors alike.
“My child, the more deeply a tree sends its roots into the soil, the more vigourous is its growth!”
(Blessed Marie Anne Blondin, Founder of the Sisters of St. Ann)
- Annual Sustaining Membership $20.00 (Canadian)
- Member receives a tax deductible receipt and a one-year subscription to our newsletter “Sequoia”.
- Annual Sponsoring Membership $100.00 (Canadian)
- Member receives the same benefits of the sustaining member and is enrolled on the sponsors’ page of the newsletter.
- Annual Advertising Member $100.00 (Canadian)
- Member receives a one-year subscription and advertising space in “Sequoia” as well as a web-site link.
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
St. Ann’s Academy National Historic Site has on-going volunteer opportunities, such as:
- Wedding Volunteer
- Garden Volunteer (though the National Historic Site)
- Special Event Volunteer
- Research Assistant Volunteer
- School Program Volunteer
- Collections Management Volunteer
If you would like any information about any of these positions, please contact:
The Society of Friends of St. Ann’s Academy~~Victoria, B.C.